Energy Efficient Replacement Windows & Doors
- One of the most important remodeling decisions you can make on an older home is replacing your old windows and doors with energy efficient windows and doors. Many older homes were built with windows and doors which were inefficient from the factory. New energy efficient windows and doors can pay for themselves quickly in energy savings. Also, just having windows and doors that operate correctly is very important for comfort and safety in your home.
- Our most popular replacement windows are the Simonton Impressions and Reflections series vinyl replacement windows. These come standard with low-E UV protection and argon insulating gas. They have a limited lifetime warranty and offer a "no breakage" warranty as well.
- If you are in the coastal region, the Simonton Storm-Breakers is the leading impact replacement window. These windows are extremely durable and they exceed the Florida Building Code's strict coastal wind load requirement for hurricane protection.
- If you have already picked the window or door that you need and just need an installation contractor, contact us. If you prefer wood or aluminum, we can find the right window or door that fits your needs.
- Whether it is one window or your entire home, we can help get the job done right.
Insulated Vinyl Siding & Hardie Board
- Insulated vinyl siding has come a long way over the past 20 years, and the experts at Additional Living provide the best materials using the latest in construction technology. Polymer Engineers have developed PVC vinyl's that can withstand the hot summer sun in Florida and the frozen winters in Northern America without cracking or fading. Additional Living uses only Super Polymer Premium Grade 100% vinyl siding and soffit products from the best manufacturers in the industry.
- Solid-core sidings have the look and feel of wood but without the maintenance. Older vinyl siding was hollow behind it so it felt cheap to the touch. The new solid-core siding has insulation form-fit to the back of the panel to give the wall a solid feel.
- Also, the textured finishes on the new solid-core sidings have more of a brushed cedar look. Many of our customers can't tell that it is vinyl. Also, the panels come in longer lengths than before and therefore have less seams.
- Our craftsmanship is superior to our competition because we take the time to pay attention to the details on your home. We are the only remodeling company that offers custom "one-piece" window and door trim systems and "sunburst" designs custom made on site.